“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally. Personal information collected may include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, demographic information, health information, giving information, events or programs attended, publications received ,and special requests for information.
- When you contact us with a question via email, in person, by phone or email or other electronic communication such as text, we may then collect your name, address, phone and email in order to respond to that question.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for a program or event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Arts In Reach. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us written permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a payment.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- We will not keep credit card information on file and will destroy credit card information after charges are rendered on your credit or debit card.
You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Arts In Reach, PO Box 236, Portsmouth, NH 03802 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
© NH Center for Nonprofits, 2016