- This event has passed.
*Program Full* Wild Imaginings Project: Wearable Art
March 31 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 19, 2022
One event on April 23, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on April 9, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on May 7, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on May 14, 2022 at 9:00 am
Calling all budding fashion designers! Join us to transform secondhand clothing into fabulous, sustainable fashion using sewing, dyeing, and screen printing techniques. Present your work in an alternative community fashion show.
- Open to girls and gender expansive youth ages 13-18
- Free of charge
- AIR can assist with transportation
- Program held with Covid safety guidelines in place
This program takes place on Thursdays from March 17- May 19 from 4-6:30pm with four Saturday open studio sessions from 9am-12pm in Dover, NH.
- AIR Registration form only needs to be submitted once between Summer 2021- Spring 2022.
- Signing up for a multi-session program before the deadline does not guarantee a spot.
- Admittance is based on eligibility and number of openings.
- While AIR accepts a diverse array of teens from our service area, first priority is given to teens from lower economic households and from marginalized identities.